Five Reasons To Visit Ezyline At This Year’s Fieldays
June 11, 2015
We all like to try before we buy.
That’s why we’ve transported an Ezyline home to Mystery Creek for this year’s Fieldays which are on this week until 13th June.
Building affordable staff accommodation on farms is one of the things we do best. So here’s your chance to check us out in person and see exactly what you can get for your money.
Our popular 2 bedroom, 60 sq m home will be open throughout Fieldays so you can get a feel for the standard of finish and overall quality of our transportable homes. Feel free to open and shut doors, examine our paintwork or have a seat on our couch if you need a rest!
This display house is based on one of our stock standard floor plans so rest assured there are no tricks. What you see is exactly what we can deliver onto your site.
Many people ask us to add carpet, vinyl and install appliances before their house leaves our yard. So we’ve added these trimmings to our Fieldays home to give you a clear picture of the final product.
The entire house (including the extra fittings) will also be up for sale for just $96,000 if you want to grab a real bargain.
Farmers love Ezyline homes because:
1. They’re new – and let’s face it, you can’t beat new.
2. They’re warm – all our transportable homes are fully insulated underfloor, in the ceiling and in the walls. They’re also double glazed. Just want you want on a frosty winter’s morning.
3. They’re instant – your farm won’t be a building site for months on end. Our homes arrive on site, ready to go. Simply connect the plumbing, water and electricity and move straight in.
4. They’re maintenance-free – our hardy plank exterior and colour steel roof can withstand the harshest weather.
5. They’re custom-built – you can change absolutely anything to suit your needs or budget. Add a deck, extra windows or a ranch slider, alter the kitchen layout or extend the living area. The choice is yours.
Not a farmer? You should still pay us a visit
Ezyline’s new transportable homes also make an ideal granny flat, second dwelling, rental or investment property. Myself (Keith) and my colleague, Heather, will be happy to chat with you about your specific needs.
We’d love to see you in person at Fieldays (site S6) so come and say hello, or give us a ring anytime on (07) 572 0230.