Introducing the Ezyline Contemporary Series
September 28, 2017
Now you can have modern contemporary styling and affordable practicality.
All thanks to our new plans, which we’ve called our Contemporary Series. Our contemporary series plans have been developed in response to customer demand for a good basic home but with a more modern feel.
What’s different with our contemporary series?
There are 4 main differences when compared to our Standard Series plans. Our Contemporary Series plans have:
- Monopitch or sawtooth roofline
- Window joinery with horizontal mullions
- Narrower cladding boards (we use 180mm James Hardie Weatherboards)
- Slightly different floor plans
Regardless of the contemporary series plan you choose, you’ll get the same benefits as you do with our standard series:
- Hassle-free construction
- Superb value for money
- Low maintenance
- A practical, warm, easy to live in home.
What are the options available with the contemporary series?
Choose from a range of plans for 2 to 4 bedrooms (60sqm to 115sqm). All plans feature modern open plan kitchens and some include an ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The 4 bedroom plan even includes a media room!
All plans include:
- Coloursteel roof and spouting (you choose the colour)
- 180 mm James Hardie weatherboard exterior (or talk to us about other options)
- Interior and exterior painting (you choose the colours)
- Aluminium, double glazed joinery
- Kitchen and bathroom fittings
- Premier Insulation
- Plumbing (ready for connection on site)
- Electrical (ready for connection on site)
Think an Ezyline Contemporary Series home might suit you? Call me (Wallace) on 07 572 0230 and let’s have a chat. Or learn more about us