All of our plans can be changed. Minor changes such as moving a window or door are done at no extra cost. For any major changes (eg, making a plan wider or longer) we will re-calculate the cost and advise.
In terms of changes, anything is possible – just ask!
- Site plan drawings including positioning and drainage details
- A building consent from your local authority (based on the site plan drawings)
- A transport company to deliver the house to your site
- The connecting of utilities at your new site (eg, phone, internet, power and water)
- The finishing touches like decking, base cladding, carpet, fixed floor coverings, curtains or drapes, appliances
We can put you in touch with people to help with all of the above – just ask!
We deal with a range of movers, here are some we’ve used recently
- BOP House Removals
- Brittons House Movers (Bulls)
- House Transporters (Paengaroa)
- Willcox Building Removals (Putaruru)
We use the following reputable brands
- The Insulation Company
- NZ Windows
- Oregon ITM Building Supplies
- Premier Showers
For more detailed info, download the specification sheet.
- Insulation (floor, walls, ceiling)
- Double glazed windows
- Gib stopping and painting
- Plumbing and bathroom hardware
- Toilet cistern and bath (or shower)
- All sinks & tap-ware (bathroom, kitchen, laundry)
- Kitchen cabinetry
- A hot water cylinder
- We’re responsible for obtaining a consent to build your house at our yard
- You’re responsible for obtaining a consent to position the building at your property
We can put you in touch with our draftsmen to help with the above.
- Consents vary according to council, and can range from as little as $3000 up to $15,000
- Transport will most likely be between $20,000 and $30,000 (depending on your location) and this includes the foundations.