This stage helps us provide a finalised price for the construction of your new house.
- Choose your preferred plan from our range
- Talk to us about changing this plan to suit your section, the morning sun etc
- Review our preliminary drawings of your revised plan
- Explore your colour options for the following aspects of your new house
- Walls (interior and exterior)
- Doors (interior and exterior)
- Windows & Joinery
- The Roof
- Fascia Board & Soffit
- Kitchen Tops & Cabinetry
This is the first step towards turning your plans into reality.
- Review and sign our 2-page sale and purchase agreement
- Confirm your colour options (so that we can order materials)
- Make your first payment of $5000, this will allow us to:
- Finalise your plans with our qualified draftsman
- Apply for a consent to build the property at our yard in Mount Maunganui
- The building consent can take up to 6 weeks, after which we can move to the next stage
This stage can begin once we have our building consent.
- You’ll make your second payment, which is 10% of the total build price
- We’ll begin construction of your new house at our yard in Mount Maunganui
- Once the roof is on, you’ll make your third payment, which is 30% of the total build price
- Once we’re ready to start stopping & painting, you’ll make your fourth payment, which is 40% of the total build price
- Once we’ve completed your house, you’ll make your fifth and final payment, which is the balance owing (20% of the build price, less the $5000 paid upfront)
- After you’ve made your final payment, the house is ready for the transporter to collect
- Throughout the construction process above we will invite you on-site to review our work
- Before completion and your final payment the following will have to be arranged:
- Site plan drawings including positioning and drainage details
- A building consent from your local authority (based on the site plan drawings)
- A transport company to deliver the house to your site
- The connecting of utilities at your new site (eg, phone, internet, power and water)
We can put you in touch with people to help with all of the above – just ask!
Once the building is delivered and connected, you’ll want to add the finishing touches to your house like
- Any decking
- Base cladding
- Carpet and fixed floor coverings
- Curtains or drapes
We can organize all of these, we will discuss your options with you.