When it comes to building, experience counts.
And we’re lucky enough to have one of the best in the business heading our building team at Ezyline homes.
Wallace Stewart has been building homes for over 35 years (since he was a teenager in fact!) and he certainly knows his stuff.
This is great news for you because:
- Wallace knows exactly what works and what doesn’t.
- He can make structural adjustments so you get the home you want.
- If you need to adapt your roofline or add an extension he knows the best way to go about it.
- He has great ideas and advice about finishing touches (like what colours look best on certain timbers).
- He’s a registered Master Builder.
Prior to launching Ezyline in 2009, Wallace worked alongside his two sons at Coastline Homes in Tauranga. Glenn and Logan Stewart still run this business, building award-winning family homes and a few million dollar mansions as well.
Wallace decided to step away from building large homes to focus on new transportable ones for several reasons.
Building small, affordable homes generates a consistent workflow which suits his steady, down-to-earth nature. There’s no boom or bust to contend with, and there was a niche gap in the market for new transportable homes.
Wallace also enjoys training apprentices, and now has three of them on the job at Ezyline’s Mt Maunganui yard as part of our 12 strong building team.
So if you’re looking for someone to build your transportable home, look no further!
Wallace will bring the same skill, professionalism and project management expertise to your 90sq m home as he would to a 300sq m build.
And we reckon that’s pretty good value for money.
Give Wallace a ring today to chat about what sort of home you need. We’d love to help (07 572 0230).